Sunday, February 13, 2011

The logic of my texting revealed to the world

If I'm texting you:
& start replying with one word answers, that does not mean you should keep texting. That means this failed attempt at a so-called "coversation" is over & you should stop replying.

If I don't reply:
That does not mean resend the message. That means I read what you said & I think it's stupid & I do not feel like wasting my time responding.

If I say I'll text you later:
That does not mean wait for me to text you later. That means I probably won't text you later & you're annoying so go away.

If YOU respond with "lol", "k" or any form of a smiley face:
Do not expect me to respond because I won't.

And I'm still texting you back after, frequently, after the conversation has lasted more that 30 minutes:
You should know that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment